The McD chronicles pt1

Called the titlewhat it is because they have the easiest WiFi to connect to. I will give the McDs Canadian counterpart Timmies a try but so far The golden arches have given me hours of internet time for free.
Yes the atmosphere is distracting but it is away from people I know and so in this flow of humanity I feel alone but part of something.
Perhaps it's the McDonalds experience that I feel part of, the  spirit of the noble corporation through its golden arches walks the painted corporate clown. He smiles and gestures not to piles of cheese burgers with extra cheese but to the philanthropic energy of the gracious corporation. 
Oh what a horrible fuckin creature I am, how can I suck up this hospitality and still find fault with the faceless, so magnanimous, corporation? 
Keith's burger.

Well it is taking what is offered while pledging no real allegiance to the big corporation. In fact this very evening I had a Boogies Burger........AHHHHH the best burger in Calgary......
THE BEST BIGGEST BURGERS EVER!!!!!


  So this is a pic of my folks I do have an allegiance to them but unlike a corporation they have feelings which I am privy to mainly through their telling me directly. I also use their internet for free but while I may not agree with them I do not deride them, well except in the re-canting of their quirks. I have to hold back my tongue at times but it far less frustrating than living in a corporate environment. Yet I'm not blind to the fact that in some small ways I am beholden to one or more of these corporstrousities but at arms length and mostly for free internet and coffee. 
I've tried the corporate suit on and it works even in tiny corporations, yep the tailored db jacket etc seems to fit in any or almost any corporation. The principles behind these things are remarkably the same and it comes down to there being no person but a unit which is a cost no matter the profit. A world in which numbers seem to rule rather than be just as they are a bunch of facts that can offer an insight but rarely a rule at least not when we deal with humans.
This maybe the reason why I look for the rebels the people who fly under the radar and truthfully I listen to them with some skepticism and that is my true self.
I hate to break it to you but I am a skeptic and this has led to where I am now. Sitting alone in a garage writing drivel about how we should shine as humans but the skeptic says no we would ultimately destroy ourselves if given free reign. 
Bullshit!
That isn't being a skeptic but it is looking at the negative and being fearful and really eating up the crap which corporate media feeds us. Take their free WiFi but don't take their message that somehow you and your family just can't survive without them or by default this concept of money. Yes back to that problem that question of what comes first the dollar or the act.
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

I need to use my "guy"!

On the road in India