Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So I have safely arived in Ft Mac with few mishaps except navigating Edmonton which didn't go well because of the amount of road construction enroute. Beside that and a crappy burger for lunch things went smooth on the drive and I pulled into the parking lot right on time.
Still a few things are not in place the major one being my financing.

It seems that I owe the Government a chunk of cash and they are going to extract it from my student loan. This fact I missed when debating the viability of this venture. I had concluded that I would have to get a P/T job but my loan was going to take care of my school expenses.
I have a shortfall of exactly $2129.58! YIKES!

To add to the mix we have my Daughter doing her vows on the 18th of this month, I wonder if it can be afforded. I planned on getting new tires after I was sure of my money situation and at this time it looks as though I won't be there or won't be here.
If I can't pay all of my rent then I will have to pack it in.
Really too bad as it seems I would learn all of the musical stuff that I want as well as learn a marketable trade.

I will talk to the finance person here tomorrow and I hope there is something that can be done.
Now I have to get back to my music theory homework.
Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?