Just a bad boy

I have not been posting very much lately. I have tried beating myself up but it seems I am a very bad at it because of the lack of effect.
I am in the North of Canada, a new supporter of the NDP and sort of out of work and a little scared by a very simple back strain injury.
It has been 25 days of ceaseless annoyance, I have a sore spot on my back or I am in gut wrenching pain but I have not had anything of a normal life since the 14th of last month.
Some days I can barely walk and others where I feel very little, though there has been some progress it is there and then we go back to shitty.
Tomorrow I see my doctor and the physiotherapist I hope to be back at work on Thursday.

Oh yeah I haven't been writing for a reason which makes me a bit embarrassed, I have fallen in love with the TV show Weeds!
I have squandered 60hrs watching the series from the beginning. Damn the Internet and Torrents etc.

There ya go short and sweet and from here forward I will try to post once a week. This past bit has been me being just a bad boy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?