Christmas Overload


Okay so I am a little late with this but:

MERRY
                Christmas!
                   While I'm on the subject
                                HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                                  Have a good 2012.



My Christmas was spent in a little Southern Alberta city. It was a balmy 0 Celsius and hardly any snow.

Being with the family is all that counts and this time down South I had a chance to visit many friends and family.

When I am there I go under the radar disguised as a


Grampy and Grand daughter


                                 GRAND FATHER!



I love the two of them with all my heart.


and the Grandson


To have baby smell all over me is simply divine.

No amount of treasure could ever be better than that!

Sadly I live about 1000kms away from the little darlings.




Still I had a great visit with


photo's by Caira Gee
                                           
                                   Both of my angels!




The cuddles and crying and playing I could never get enough but the cakes, cookies and tarts and squares I had copious amounts that made me feel rough.
I hope your holidays were as good as mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?