A school boy again!

Do you think my teachers could be this hot?????? Not bloody likely!




So I have everything in place. I am in residence, entrance fee has been paid, application and acceptance of the app for a student loan is all done.


In under two weeks a new place and a new time for me.


This is the way I identify times in my life.


Not by chronos





















but by geos.






I sometimes mix sex and geography by defining points in my life by the relations I had. A number of relationships have spanned a number of geographic changes so then that epoch would be defined by the relationship and a subset of geography, ie: Girl x in place y and in place w.








I have consumed too much Grande Marnier and kron...non the less I shall write on.





Yes school,





















the refuge of the inspired as well as the witless.

The driven and the well inherited.


The poetic and the crass.


I wonder not what this next two years might bring. This is my psyche I live so in the moment that there is no future, only scenarios.

I live mise en scene waiting for the director
to tell me where I should be.

So I am directed to Fort Fucking McMisery.

I am to pay a penance in pergatory.
It might be all sorts of fun.

Beside Calgary,













Ft McMurray

is the only town I have have resided in more than twice!


Here I will post an apology for being so long between posts.

I had a rather large project that has taken most of my time.



As for my Calcaneus facture
It seems I have a bone chip in the works so I am supposed to have a CT scan done and find out why I am in pain so often.

I hope to post in the next week showing the fruits of my labor over the past while.

I have to close this by trying to convey what a great feeling I have being a school boy again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?