Sounds good enough to say again!

I am going to be so busy over this next week and to add to the furious pace I have to contend with the exhaust pipe blowing out of the old grey ford.
Well it is not a big deal as I need tires for the beast so might as well get the shop to do a wee modification on the exhaust.

Now that I am writing this I remember a tune up (plugs,rotor,wires) and oil change are due.
Finding time for all of this and complete my project plus look for work in Ft Mac!!!!!!!!

No wonder I do drugs.

Really everything is do-able except the meet and greet/orientation at Keyano College.
It takes place on the 30th and I will be driving up there on the 30th.
Why that day?
Why can I not be in Ft McMuddy before the 30th?

I am in Lethbridge on the 29th, the night of the 29th! A special night as it is my youngest daughters birthday.

Alexanna Jaylene will be 21.

Daddy's girl does grow up fast!
Soon that will be Grand daddy's little girl.
Caira, the elder, will be birthing while I am in college.

Sorry but no pic's with todays post.

Just close your eyes....what a minute.
Just imagine going through a finishing frenzy on a project worth (my portion) $15,000, I am responsible for overseeing a renovation being made at my nieces house.

Getting my resume out to employers while my ankle is still somewhat damaged, a result of the fracture to my calcanus (heel). Getting school stuff together and trying ot maintain my old truck.

Mean while my middle daughter has been mugged at knife point, my youngest is losing rather than gaining hours and my eldest is prego with a daddy who is not employed.

If I were a different person I would worry about these things that we can't change.

I have to a point where if I can not inact or at least help change but my energy would be on something more universal than the day to day intigues of my daughters. I do worry once in a while but is is more a wonder than a worry.

So I am to become a schoolboy once again!
I know I said the same thing last post but it
sounds good enuff to say again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?