You never know Mick and Keith might see it!


Now I don't compare to the Glimmer Twins, who really does, in fact I want to play their tunes!
Ok only a few of them and the creative talent of those two is not in question.
Closer to the truth would be my creative talent being on the examination table.
I have spent at least 10 (ten)(dix for my Quebec brothers) hours doing and redoing the vocals and the final mix of a cover tune.
"Sympathy for the Devil" is not a virtuoso piece of music but it is someone else's music, someones creation and it should be treated with respect.
I have worked harder on this tune than the other two I have already put out there!
Why, I mean if I had hacked it so bad why carry on?
In fact I hadn't done a bad rendition but I want it to be as perfect as I can make it.
It comes down to being my own worst critic.
I am pleased with the arrangment but it does bog down a bit in some parts, the solo bit is pretty good for an old guy. Come to think of it I am younger than those guys!
Yeah for me! (Doesn't happen often)
So I pick away at a song and normally I let good enough go as they are just demos. This will go on my channel (link to my YouTube channel is on this page somewhere) and it will be titled "Sympathy for the devil-remake".
When people search for the stones song mine will be on the list too. Way down the list but none the less, alot of people will be viewing it so it has to be fairly good.
You never know Mick and Keith might see it!
http://www.youtube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?