So what do you hear when you listen to music?

I was Just wondering about yOuR listening habits.






Does yOur ear hear things the same way



that miNe does?






Of courSe they are built



pretty much the sAme.







No it would be the proCess after the eaR gets it.







In the ol noodle, the proceSSing center.





When I hEAr A sonG

I heAR everything

as a relative pitch.




When you heAR a song


and


can hEar the words you


don't hear


the same thing


that I do.





In order to even hEar the words of a song I

have to conCentRaTe hard.

I heaR the notes the
singer is singing

not sO much

the woRDs.

It haS beEn a

debilitAtion in soMe respects
but
like maNy otHEr thIngs


I Can trAIn to coNcenTrate on tHe wOrDs of a sOng.

So wHat do yoU hEar wHen U LisTen tO MuSic?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?