Automatic Disappointment in 2011

I want to say right up front that I really do appreciate the fine people involved in developing the new platforms that sites such as  


AND
amongst (what this is not somehow a word?) a hundred others who try to better the user's online interface experience at their various sites.

That does not mean there were no disappointments.

Facebook:       
What have you 
Done to
My
Friends?
The auto screen feature is not very good or I do not know how to use it. I do know how it functions and I kinda wished they wouldn't have screwed with the logarithmic stuff but
whatever.

On the other hand
 
has to be applauded for the new + format. 
I have just started and so far it is very easy to use now let's see if it is used.
If my blog page views are any indication it is.

For 2012 I am going to become a twit! Yes I am going to try
The bird is so damn cute it has me all a twitter.
A friend of mine who sells phones says that it is all he uses and he tells me most of his friends have an active account.
I'll see maybe a success maybe a disappointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?