High of 25!

I have given my air conditioner to a friend who really needed it.
Then I graciously lend two of my osculating fans to the folks up the hall.
I am left with one fan for Deb's room and the ceiling fan in my room with a floor fan that's completely H.O.!
Stand there and let it blast away up the leg of my shorts in this 33 degree heat. 
Actually it is 30 but feels like 33-34 Celsius because of a bunch of smoke coming from our neighbors to the west.
No not the denizens of British Columbia but further west.

 
Although the people in B.C. have been dealing 
with the trash island coming from 
Japan but that's another story.












There are wild fires burning in 
Southern Siberia and the smoke is causing the humidity to rise. 




That hot wet air hits me and turns to water, I'm soaked in minutes which when a breeze occurs is all good 
but
Friday can't come soon enough, a high 0f 25! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?