Could it be an Omen?


So the college has not called!
I have been waiting very calm and quiet.
But now I think I might just cause a
riot!
It seems that know one knows
why I am not "processed" yet.
Have they cashed my cheque, you bet.
So wtf?
It turns out that the lady who would have all of the answers is not in till Friday morning., maybe Monday!
I have wondered aloud if I should go to this college. I remind myself that this is a special case, although I find it hard to believe that all applicants who need to test for entrance would go all the way up to Fort Mac to do it.
I don't care, now I am not holding my breath and Monday will surely come, as will my admission or rejection by the college. It certainly has been a drama but still it is a career path that seems comfortable to me.
Yet still I wonder, about the trouble, to send me yonder. Yet I wonder again, are these innocent mistakes or!
Could it be an Omen?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what is your big idea?

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India