I love rock and roll!


I love music as much as I love women so it only makes sense to have photos that combine the two.

Again an apology for not being around but between tunes and life I have not had the time to blogalot.

What I find distressing is that for as long as I have been away I should have tons to type about but I don't.

Of course there are a hundred things that I could write about, maybe I am experiencing blogburnout, but have no interest in writing at this time. I probably have most of my creative energy being used in lyrics and tunes, sounds good, lets go with that. So I will put down some quick notes in hopes that it will look something like a blog.

I still have not heard from the college and so I am forced to go old school on thier ass and use a phone to call and see if I am in or out.

My Eldest had a dream in which I was a nomad and my truck would turn into a tent/igloo! I worry about this dream that she had. I think it might be an indication that she is worried that I am going to be a vagrant, possible, that goes aimlessly from place to place in an old truck. Hmmm where does the dream end and reality start? I am a nomad now where is this fancy igloo thing for my truck?

Spent 100 bucks on pot over the last month!!!!!!!!!! I have resisted the urge to go get more. So far! I am sure I can do it, just sucks to have to go through the same process again. You don't need it, it is to expensive, etc.

My exwife took the youngest daughter to the college in their hometown and she is checking into higher education! She did it without her boyfriend!

I wonder if fate is moving me toward Lethbridge?

Thats all I have energy for, not a great post but a post!

I love rock and roll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what is your big idea?

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India