The things we think as parents!


My eldest is pregnant and determined to have her child unmolested by Television.
An honorable gesture to think such a thing but Really only a gesture. We have such ideals when we are new parents, women more than men, men going a little more gaga when it is another man being born.
Yes it would be nice to have our children protected from anything which might come it's way.






I know my daughter is not stupid about this so I won't be either. No it is just the thought of those days gone by, when I would wonder aloud as to what my kids would be like, I always felt they would be ok but with no other predictions.
They have all been such good people and kids that I am insufferably proud of them.
I think my daughter will be the same with hers, a parent who is proud of everything the wee one does.
Keep the kid from TV! Pffftya!
The things we thinks as parents!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So what is your big idea?

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India