Time to get back in the swing



I can't hide anymore!
I have been busy with music, physio and life in general.
This has become an excuse, this life thing, it must stop!
I have neglected my blog long enough!
It is time to write.
Finding things of interest in my life seems to be the hurdle of the month.
This is yet another whiny excuse "My life is so boring". My life might be just that but it does not mean my thoughts have to be the same.

I have things to comment on, lots of er things......perhaps I will get a cup of coffee and think about a few posts.

There is my new "style" (as pictured) to comment
on and the new stores that have opened in my little town.

The point is I have to commit to writing or else I will never get better at it.

Time for that coffee, then some writing, then some breakfast.

Time to get back in the swing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?