Poor me, I don't think so!


What is with the friggin weather? Look at this shit!
All over my truck and the street to top it off it is slush rather than snow.




It took all the might I could muster to move the heavy crap off of my windshield. I can expect a power outage with this kind of freezing rain/snow.


I don't want to sound flipant but it would be nice to see a little global warming about now.

The winter has been long enough and while it hasn't been brutal, it has been a hard one. You might remember the pics of my trip to Lethbridge at Xmas time.
Yes it is time for sunshine and April showers not WINTER STORM WARNINGS!
Yet this is afterall Alberta, the land where snow in July is not unknown.
Where you can get lightning in a snow storm.
It is a place of rugged beauty of pastoral scenes
and dramatic cityscapes, all in all it is home.
Even in this weather I could think of worse places to be.
The first that comes to mind would be, outside with this frozen nuthatch clinging to the elm tree in my back yard.
Poor me, I don't think so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?