explain paranormal behavior

I wondered many years ago as to how we got to where we are as a species.
I have had like most of you snippets of ideas some through my own deduction and some from second and third parties. All of it made no sense in that there seemed to be no reason but by chance for this planet to have just the right mix of what is needed for life.

Here we are standing shoulder to shoulder in what we perceive as individual bodies and a majority of us believe that these bio mechanical units are unto themselves solitary in a crowd.

There has been a surge of shared knowledge in quantum physics in the last 20 years. From these discoveries I see a wonder that is beyond our earth bound bodies conception.
What struck me years ago as images of atomic particles and crystaline structure were being made available was the repetion of patterns. The wonder of what we percieve as chaos and order following after each other as the human eye looks deeper and deeper to inner space.


Something struck me as a child even and that was inner and outer space kinda looked the same.
This is at the atomic level, before we get there and go through layers of magnification we encounter a layer which looks chaotic as we go further a very symmetrical and what we think of as orderly image appears.
My hypothesis then became what if the actual order of the universe truly was a combination of order and chaos no matter the time or space viewed?






As Taoists have pointed out there is a balance of opposites that keeps the universe in order.
Without that balance things fall apart to form something of balance.



Enter chaos theory and fractal calculation.



Two people really turned me on to physics one is Benoit Mandelbrot and the other is the Edward Lorenz. You have to discover this science for your self as I am not qualified to attempt an explanation.


Being untrained in the field maybe a plus in that I am not focused on any thing specific I tend to take the gist of a concept and apply it to other areas to see if there is a connection.
A connection of what to what?

Well a link of the spiritual to the scientific.

Quantum mechanics might provide the possibility of explaining what we would call Spiritual experiences, paranormal is another term which I don't like and I am not sure why.
Matters not, the study of photons through time and space has raised a lot of questions, then connect those dicoveries to the ones being made in neural science.
I connect that to my personal experiences and ponder the whole bowl of ideas mixed up in front of me.

I does not matter the conclusions that I come to, at least not for you the reader, what is important would be that you stay curious and try as much as possible to assimilate information rather than opinions.

This was written sometime ago and it seems over the past few years science has come to grips with the apparent fact that they may be able to explain paranormal behavior.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the road in India

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So what is your big idea?