History=Nostalgia destroyed by facts.

Well something I never really thought about has come to me today!
I went through the archives of this blog and started to connect a space in time with blog posts. 
Not because of the subject matter so much as the mental picture of me alone in a dark here or there typing something that no one would ever read relating to the things happening in my life at the time.
Can you beat that? I blog in jammie pants!
thanx Deb 4 the photo.
Hmmmm which brings me to another thought.
Moments ago I had 110+ posts but the blog started to be read about 30 posts ago.
This means a few really good posts are not going to be read by the current viewers.
Yet there they are, these posts that create a history, a record of stuff that I have thought or felt for the past 2 years or maybe a bit more. Lots of it is just cryptodoodling, some of it has been mind expanding for myself and maybe I have caused at least a few to ponder.
In the end the thing I never thought would be is, the blog matters to me and so posts come slower as I go over and edit the thoughts written down.
To end this post I'll make an admission of self marketing! I plan to re-edit some posts from the past and hopefully bring them from the past to today in an improved way.
Love and Peace to you.
GK Hildebrand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the road in India

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So what is your big idea?