Not just faith but people


I don't want to direct anyone away from this blog by seeming to be too one dimensional. I have an interest in society in general. Art to me is a mirror of society and art is specific to the age it is created in, in this time we live art is being created by more people with more access with more media than ever before.
I will confess here by saying I am not a geek so bear with me as I will find how to relay to you the things I see, hear and feel. I just don't know how to do all of that yet. There are help pages which I am sure will help and people here who may be able to direct me to the tools I will need in to bring alive the doings of people I know.
Well look at that there are little buttons right up there ^ to help with adding pics and video.
It is very early in the morning so my experimenting should come to an end for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So what is your big idea?

On the road in India