One er two beer.

So I had a rant last post and I have not been ranting since I started blogging. Weel except for a comment on Huffington, or mashable can't remember about Dave Letterman's Top Ten he did on twittering. I made list of ten reason's why you don't watch LNWDL.
It wasn't any worse than a TTL that he would make except for two of them, which referenced Dave's limp dick and Paul Scaffers impending senility, the rest were pretty funny. Well maybe the one about not watching because you spend your evenings humping someone
you found on facebook was weak but the top reason I thought made up for all of the bad ones.
The number one reason-You only watched the show for the top ten list but now you get to hear it on the radio on the way to work.
The kicker is that I don't even tweet but do despise big Dave.

OK anyway!
I must be sexually frustrated I should be more Buddha like and get away from the hormone thing.
I am over 50 for gosh sakes, then again I am not a eunuch, but
besides getting older I have no sex drive left.
OK to be truthful I have a bit, enough to get me to the 7-11 and back, but not enough to go on one of those wonderful week-end long road trips that I used to take. The Chevy in the garage is all show and little go meaning; it is well cared for considering the mileage.
Sex is not it!
I want a relationship with someone and that in part is where my frustration comes from.
No! I am still not bad looking for my...read the preceding paragraph!
The fact is that I am in a state of transition, ready to go to college, and let utter loneliness, because of being holed up at home with the broken foot, overcome me.
I have to Man Up *slaps himself*
It is a case of cabin fever, speaking of case I think I'll grab a beer.
Ah, Kokanee Gold, a true Canadian beer unlike Canadian which is made in Canada by an Australian company.
I had better pull myself together, forget about women and having a late life love affair, just concentrate on my blog, making music (an act of masochism), school and my kids.
Yes and one other thing, wait have to check my beer level...oops down to the last mouthful,
I have a secret sideline which is related to music.
It is something that I should concentrate on a lot more.
Yes, if I told you what it is then it wouldn't be a secret.
Really if you want to make something positive out of a passion then you have to work at it. Not part time between erksome dating site rendezvous and beer. Speaking of which BRB!
Did I mention the joy's of Kokanee..I did, I see it right up there^.
I sometimes do find it hard to motivate myself towards a future goal but as mentioned I am over 50 and should probably start trying.
Hmmm nothing left to say except I found this therapeutic, now is it the writing or the one er two beer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

On the road in India

So what is your big idea?