baited,hooked and Netflixed

So I finally got Netflix!


The experience has been good except for my computer being a bit slow for streaming.


One complaint that I have is that the library lacks depth.


That said I have had it for only two days so the search function hasn't been used. 


As I use it more the site will be able to predict titles that I will like.



Algorithmicmitic what Whoa! 
A mathematical way of saying "We are going to screw with your Netflix experience" ?


Why must these engines with the ability to predict have that ability turned on at all times? I suppose they need to track and it doesn't really matter so long as it has a search function and you know what you're looking for.


I will see as time goes on if this service is all that, at the very least they seem to be going in the right direction, I hope it is as good as I think it is. 


I want to find little gems in a "direct to DVD/ B movie" section.
It would be like going to Zellers or Walmart and scouring the 2-4 $10 bins where you find treasures like Kiefer Sutherland's "Truth or Consequences NM"


 or the surreal post apocalyptic dark comedy "Delicatessen", really Netflix should have such a section. 




I wonder if I'll find those two titles, well I suppose I should go and check it out.


More on my Netflix experience later!
Right now I'll cook up some popcorn and look for a movie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the road in India

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So what is your big idea?