wHo r TheSe peOple+ wat do they stand 4? ParT 7

who has more appeal Raj or Danielle?
not sexy like the Grits,Tories and Renegades but:

Through out this exercise I have been looking for the party who has shown the capacity to embrace some real basic questions and they don't have much to do about education, roads or tar sands.
I'm more an Apple guy

So 
many issues are brought forward it's hard not to have a scattergun approach to the state and repair of the social fabric. 
Some 
would clean what we have with chemical acidity, 
some 
with surgical precision would slice bits away and suture the rest back together.  
Remember it's the Evergreen Party on your Provincial ballot
and 
some would rather 
weave a completely new 
piece of fabric replacing the 
dysfunctional 
tattered outer sections of what exists.


Just like the provincial flower Danielle may look pretty but
she likely can do some damage  if you get too close..


Some
of those questions?

have thought about what I want to see up front in the policy handbook of the party I vote for but as mentioned there are almost too many issues to question and investigate.
Someone 
like myself is here to help John and Joan Q public by being a pundit. Pundits are people who spout off about something asserting themselves to be "experts" in that field.
I 
can do that, after all (ok is after all not one word?) I'm in a sort of free country and so being can claim any expertise I want until proven to be as clueless as the next guy..
That
said I'm going to make a pseudoserious list of things YOU the public should look for in a candidate.


1) No weird facial hair (why I'm not in politics)  
2)Tic's are ok but not the kind that leave you ending sentences for the candidate.
3) If there is more than 1 (one) women all must appear in skirts at all forums and debates. This would add levity to a dull event and would induce male voters to vote for more females, after being appalled at the male legs.
4) Ok number 3 (three) should be must have skirt.
5)Get a look into the personal vehicle of your candidate. If it is normal messy inside all good, if it is half filled with old wrappers and take out bags to the point where you know that if the door were to open as your head entered you would vomit.
Not so good a candidate.
6) Does the candidate have a hot sigoth.(significant other) This can belay a trait for connecting with the right people for all the wrong reasons.
7) Shit I 'm so drunk woth rhe Clash abd Grande Marnier! Holy shit I am laughing soooooo hard right now.
8) If the party remotely resembles #7 walk away!
9)Does the party reflect a progressive spirit or is it stuck in a reiteration of past promise.
10) do they really know who Miles Davis is?
Politics really bores the hell out of me.
But I should finish this with something a bit more intellectual so to that end I will give a short(please be short brain) summary of what I want in a party.
I guess one thing more than any is paramount and so far I don't see it in ANY of the parties and that is having an idea or two in regards to the reviving of democracy.
Bringing the process to the people, we have the technology, there are examples now there just needs to be the will.
Maybe next election.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the road in India

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So what is your big idea?