A Netflix update

My TV is nicer than this one
Well the experience so far has been a mix of pleasure along with some profound disappointment.
I don't have to wait and search There are only 39 titles under the heading Music, I did not include kids video.


There needs to be a "B" movie list and a deeper library.
By that I mean they could have a lot more older movies yet the classic search provided 7 pages not many were that old and dozens were not there regardless of age. 


The classic search alone has taken me to the point where the phone is in my hand and Shaw is on speed dial a cancellation eminent.


That said Netflix can still be much better and have a universal appeal with little extra in cost.


More on Netflix as we get comfy together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the road in India

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So what is your big idea?