Who are these people and what do they stand 4? Part 6


I would be remiss if I did not cover the Ultra Underdogs.


Truly the dark horse in this election is the Alberta Party.


I wasn't going to cover them because from what I can tell they have no candidate in my riding.


But they might have one in another readers so I went to their site. 
Heres the link:http://www.albertaparty.ca/

Glenn no more moustache
Glenn Taylor is one of those guys who sort of fell into politics and because of that we get a picture of someone with extra integrity.
Probably true, he more than likely is less jaded than someone who has been in the system for 20 years, but that lack of experience in the provincial political playground will probably just as likely cost his party.
This has also made him as dark a horse in previous elections as his party is in this election. This particular dark horse wont be winning the race but it could upset the order at the finish line but I really don't even see that happening.

At first glance the website is as slick as it needs to be.
and now I am going to wrap this series up in the next part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the road in India

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So what is your big idea?