wHo r these peeps an wat do they stand for? part 3

Hey Dee I found a smiley photo!
She like her incumbent rival is a very strong, attractive, smart, well papered, seasoned speaker but that's pretty much where the similarities end.


Danielle Smith comes to the table with some heavy experience, say Fraser Institute, an internship with them and a time with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business and that type of experience worries me a bit.
Why? 
Her back ground is similar to 
a man who back in the day I thought could be what this country needed
Ol' shark eyes "MORE Prisons Damn it!"
                         His name


Stephen Harper!


I never voted for the man but did think he would be a fair and balanced leader.


Lucky I never wasted my vote.


But enough of the political profiling lets take a look at the website.
http://www.wildrose.ca/mlas/guy-boutilier/ That link takes you to the Fort McMurray MLA's page.


Brilliant website very easy to navigate I really like the list of pledges, very direct and informative.


               But Patient Wait Times? 

Most of the points raised are already being implemented by the PC's, amazing that there is not more made in details on the SYSTEM and how it can be changed in order to better deliver resources to our health care managers and practitioners.
To focus on wait times for specific procedures seems to me to be a gauge or baseline on delivery of care and the WRP cover that in great detail.
What is missing are the details of how the system can be optimized. What I see in the front lines and in surgery wards are people who are working hours that would drive a lot of us batty.

Well I'll leave the dissection of the health care system to another time, the point is take a look at the site and compare notes with the other sites.
Speaking of other sites........ Who's next? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the road in India

Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge

So what is your big idea?